Still life photographer Edmund Fraser perfectly captures the dynamic looks showcased by stylists Alex Bunting and Mylo Portas in this short fashion film featuring model of the moment Adam Searle. The real star of the show is the Mr. Start Shomber in pale blue, available to buy in store and online.
Check out the full feature over on the Schön! Magazine website.
Indulge the one you love with a little something from START this February 14th.
It’s a prints party at Issa and we’re all invited! Inspired by the idea of where painter Françoise Gilot (Picasso’s muse) might holiday and what she would be wearing, the Resort Spring/Summer 15 collection is a heavenly harmony of botanical prints and wave detailing, applied to elegant silhouettes that will make summer dressing a breeze!
Our Sandy Liang Spring/Summer 15 edit is due to arrive in store and online very soon. For more updates or to be added to the waiting list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shrimps describes itself as ‘a British brand that captures British humour, creativity and innovative fashion’, and we couldn’t agree more. With a keen sense of the interplay between colour, pattern and texture, Hannah Weiland, the London-based designer behind the brand, has succeeded in designing a collection of fun faux fur coats and accessories that has not only sent shock waves of excitement throughout the fashion industry, but has earned Shrimps a cult celebrity following that includes style maven Alexa Chung and pop superstar Beyoncé .
Our Spring/Summer 15 delivery is just around the corner, and it would be an understatement to say we were waiting on tenterhooks! For more information about the style we have ordered or to be added to our waiting list, email our Online Customer Service Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 033 3951.
The START Autumn/Winter 14 Sale is the best one yet, and we now have style steals at up to 70% off! Avoid retail regrets and snap up a bargain in store and online before it’s too late.
We’ve cherry picked the very best pieces from our Autumn/Winter sale for you to buy now, wear forever! Our top tips are to invest in classic style that are both elegant and functional. A Mr. Start Woman coat will see you through January in style, and a Sophie Hulme bag is a practical piece that packs a sartorial punch.
Merry Christmas from START! If, like us, you’re in a post food frenzy haze this Christmas don’t forget to take advantage of our TimeOut London offer. We’ve offering an extra 10% off our Autumn/Winter sale until Wednesday 31st December, just in time to buy your perfect NYE outfit! Just enter the code TIMEOUT10 at the checkout or quote it in store to redeem your discount.
Our resident stylist Antonia O’Brien, Fashion Writer and TV Presenter, is hoping to get the most stylist of stocking fillers this year!
1. Alexander Wang Lovisa Suede Pumps: ‘Such a cool Wang update on a classic point pump, these look slick with leather separates.’
2. Comme des Garçons PLAY Breton Stripe Top with Tiny Red Heart: ‘Breton stripes with a side of the signature Comme des Garçons heart; super cool!’
3. Gladys & Pixie Navy Sheepskin Gilet: ‘Such an elegant piece, the Gladys & Pixie shearling scarf is ultra-versatile (add to a leather jacket or a crombie coat), it’s totally divine in this inky midnight blue.’
4. T by Alexander Wang Dark Green Bandeau Top: ‘With its sexy-cool open back and contrast panelling, this top looks sleek with evening tailoring.’
5. Acne Skin 5 Indigo Skinny Jeans: ‘Acne has really delivered the perfect skinny with the Skin 5: skinny to the ankle, great on the bum and thighs and the indigo wash is ultra-flattering.’
6. Woolrich Black Arctic Parka: ‘Since I bought this classic Woolrich parka I have felt cosy, snug and (I like to think) look a like a mix of Moss and Gallagher in the 90s.’]]>
Today part 2 of the wonderful HEMSLEY + HEMSLEY, Melissa shares her #STARTChristmasWishlist, and it’s a perfect blend of sophisticated cool!
‘Our Christmas Lunch will start with our vibrant Beetroot and Goats Cheese Terrine, I can see myself serving up a slice of this colourful treat on Christmas Day wearing some of these striking pieces!’
1. Comme des Garçons Luxury Black Wallet: ‘Comme des Garçons leatherwear is striking. I love the array of colour although black is the ultimate for me. I’d happily receive this for Christmas, or buy it for my boyfriend, I can’t decide!’
2. Laura Lee Diamond Star Necklace: ‘I have a gold heart necklace from my best friend as a gift for being ‘best woman’ at her summer wedding. This silver star on a rose gold chain would look beautiful worn close to her heart!’
3. Gladys & Pixie Charcoal Cashmere Hoodie: ‘Comfortable and luxurious. I can see this piece being number one in my wardrobe rotation.’
4. Sophia Webster Coco Flamingo Heel Pumps: ‘Everytime I admire someone’s heels they turn out to be Sophia Websters. These flamingo backed heels are an effortless combination of sexy and fun! One of the few stilettos I can feel graceful in.’
5. Issa Velvet Jacquard Dress: ‘I almost always wear dresses and this swishy velvet skirt with its elegant neckline would be my dream Christmas day go-to.’
6. Maison Martin Margiela Croc Heel Boots: ‘The perfect ‘wear-with-anything’ black boot.’
For the perfect gift for the foodie in your life, pick up a signed copy of HEMSLEY + HEMSLEY’s The Art of Eating Well at START!]]>